CCOM welcomes anyone who is concerned about federal overreach, believes in states' rights and the Constitution, and thinks more voices equals more power to affect change. To get involved, stay up to date on legislative issues, and learn how you can do more, we encourage you to join our email list and to check back periodically on this website.
Ways To Get Involved:
Two ways the Left is trying to destroy our state!
Take The Survey
This is your opportunity to make your voice heard on a variety of topics. Results will be shared with all 114 Missouri GOP county chairs and Missouri legislators. Our goal is to create a united, focused effort to improve the voting record of Republicans in the General Assembly. We want conservatives who represent Missouri values. We want legislation that drives home the point that Missouri will not tolerate federal overreach, nor will we stand for RINOs in the General Assembly trading away our rights for their own gain. This is YOUR opportunity to provide valuable input, and we thank you for taking the time to share your opinions.
Tell us about yourself
County Where You Reside
Enter Your Email Address (Optional*)
*Add your email address to stay up to date on issues
Section One - Missouri Legislators
1. Would you like to see more conservative legislators at the state level ?
2. Would you support primary challenges to remove sitting Republican legislators if they have liberal voting records?
3. Are you tired of the games that get played by Senate and House leadership because it prevents the passage of important legislation?
4. Do you think it's OK for legislators to pass legislation on issues where Missourians have already said "no" to the same issue at the ballot box? (Fuel tax increase, for example)
5. Would you like our legislature to be more aggressive in standing up for Missouri values?
Section Two - Missouri Legislation
1. Do you support Initiative Petition reform?
Currently, the Left can pass their agenda by a simple majoority vote, which they almost always have through St. Louis & Kansas City. IP reform would require a majority of the voters in our state rep districtc to also approve any issues.
2. Do you support mandatory vaccination?
A. Do you support vaccine passports to show proof of vacination?
3. Do you support preventing transgenders from participating in women's sports?
4. Please indicate which of the following you support.
A. Required Voter ID
B. Refuse to do "emergency" mail-in voting (separate from absentee voting)
C. Elimination of electronic voting systems
D. A return to the paper ballot as the official ballot of MO
5. Do you support school choice for ALL Missouri children?
6. Do you think the Department of Education wields too much power in our schools?
7. Do you want Missouri to pass legislation to limit federal overreach into our state?
8. Would you support legislation to remove illegal immigrants from our state?
Section Three - Missouri Values
1. Do you support the teaching of Critical Race Theory?
2. Does it anger you that in many school districts parents cannot ask questions at school board meetings unless they first submit those questions in writing and get them approved by the school board?
3. Does it bother you that MO Schools are failing to graduate students at even 50% proficiency in math, reading, and English?
4. Do you want the southern border closed to illegals?
5. Who do you support for president in 2024
6. If you would like to add comments, please do so in the box below. You are limited to 1000 characters.
Would you like to receive updates on issues, petitions, candidates & Jeff City news?
Please make sure all questions are answered & resubmit
Thank you for taking our survey!
As we enter the second half of the 2023 session, Jeff City continues to disappoint overall, with the usual games from leadership, the usual stalled legislation, and the usual excuses. However, there have been a few bright spots in the otherwise gloomy dysfunction still typical of Jeff City.
Senator Rehder's Save Women's Sports Act SB39 passed the Senate after appearing for a bit that it would be used as leverage for another bill. This bill limits gender identity in sports to the biological sex of the child. It is now making its way through the House.
Senator Mike Moon's Safe Act SB49 passed the Senate, finally. Games were played, but Republicans held strong, and the bill is now advancing in the House. This bill prevents children under 18 from being given hormones, puberty blockers and transgender surgeries. Unbelievably, we had "Republican" senators opposed to this bill. Pressure won out in the end, and our party voted to protect children.
Initiative Petitions - SJR28 and SJR43 both passed out of committee, but only SJR43 has been called out by Senate leadership. It is by far the weaker of the two bills. We support Senator Carter's SJR43 because it requires a simple majority vote AND a majority of the state House districts which gives rural Missouri a voice equal to St. Louis and KC, and STOPS the Left from using those two cities to pass their agenda through our Constitution.
We encourage Concerned Citizens to contact state legislators through emails, phone calls, rallies, and periodic visits to their offices for one-on-one discussions.
Useful links for Missouri legislation:
Information, including phone numbers, email addresses, and office suite numbers:
Senate, click HERE
House, click HERE
Ranked Choice Voting & The Jungle Primary Are Back!
This is another attempt by the Left to destroy election integrity in Missouri
STOPPING THIS SHOULD BE PRIORITY #1 WITH THE STATE GOP
Normally, when citizens want to make changes to legislation, they go through our elected legislators in Jeff City. However, because we have a Republcan Super Majority, the Left knows their extremist agenda will be blocked. They are therefore using the ability to easily modify our state constitution to bypass the legislature and force their left wing, extremist agenda on Missourians.
Ranked Choice Voting & The Jungle Primary is yet another attempt by the Left to change our voting system from one person equals one vote to a complicated scheme that
(1) requires computers to "count" votes and
(2) favors through a constantly changing definition of "majority" that mediocre candidates who could not otherwise get elected.
Right now, they are gathering signatures in liberal places like St. Louis and Kansas City, hoping to make it on the ballot in 2024.If they succeed, those same places will find lots of "extra" votes to push it through. (Ranked Choice Voting is how Alaska ended up "re-electing" Lisa Murkowski instead of the actual Republican candidate.)
How Do We Stop The Constant Assault
On Our Constitution By The Left?
The Left makes these changes to our Constitution through an option called Initiative Petition (IP). IPs provide ordinary citizens a means of changing our constitution, which is a good thing. The bad part is that currently it only requires a 50%+1 majority to make that change. That number can easily be achieved by the liberals in KC & St. Louis, leaving most of Missouri with no voice.
The solution is IP reform. Senator Carter sponsored HJR28 which would require a 50%+1 popular vote AND a majority of the 163 state House districts, most of which are rural. THAT gives all Missouri an equal voice. Much like the electoral college provides for equal representation & stops California and New York from running our country, this change would put an end to being ruled by St. Louis & KC liberals. If you agree, call your senator and representative today, and tell them you want HJR28 passed this session. (Currently, leadership in both chambers are playing games with this legislation. Your voice can stop that.)
The California Style Jungle Primary
Our example uses small numbers for ease of understanding.
There are 7 Republicans running & 2 Democrats. There are also 20 Republican voters & only 11 Democrat voters. You would think this would mean an easy victory for Republicans, but watch what happens.
1. The premise behind the JP is that all candidates are on one ballot so that you can pick and choose. HOWEVER, if you believe in the values of your party, you might stick with voting for your own party. That means the more candidates your party has, the more the votes are split! As real life examples, Missouri usually has several candidates on primary ballots, running for the same position, whereas Democrats can only find one or two to run.
2. The candidates with the most votes (not majority over 50%) win. 3. In our example, two candidates will advance to the general election, AND THEY ARE BOTH DEMOCRATS! How did this happen? The Republicans split 20 votes between 7 candidates. The Democrats split only 11 votes between 2 candidates.
Ranked Choice Voting - It Gets Worse
Moving on to the General Election, the Left next wants to make sure you can't determine a winner without using computers and an ever changing definition of "majority". Watch how this sham works!
In our example, four candidates have moved on to the general election. We have:
1. A conservative with the most votes, but not over 50%
2. A conservative in second place
3. A moderate in last place
4. A socialist in third place - WATCH HOW THE SOCIALIST WIN!
We have 30 voters, again to keep it easy to follow.
1. RCV starts when no one gets over 50% of the "current majority" vote
In our example, no one got 16 votes (half of 30 + 1). So....
2. The candidate with the lowest number of votes is eliminated:
the moderate in our example
3. Moderate got 5 votes. His voters now get to use their second
1 2nd ranked vote moves to Conservative 1 (12 total votes now)
4 2nd ranked votes move to Socialist (10 total votes now)
No additional votes went to Conservative 2 (still 8 votes total)
STILL 30 TOTAL VOTES (12+10+8)
*** No candidate has a majority + 1 yet, so.....
4. Conservative 2 now has the lowest number of votes & is eliminated
5. Conservative 2's 8 voters now get to use their next highest choice
1 2nd ranked choice goes to Conservative 1 (13 total votes)
5 2nd ranked choices were for Moderate, but since he was eliminated,
their choices now move on to choice #3, and that was for Socialist
5 3rd choice votes go to Socialist (total now = 15)
TOTAL VOTES ARE NOW 28 (13+15)....wait...what?
Conservative 2 had 8 votes, but only 6 moved to other candidates. What happened to the other two? Those two voters chose not to rank beyond the first two places. As a result, their ballots were "exhausted" after the first two rounds of sham-cycling of votes, so only 6 votes moved.
But wait! The result of those two lost votes also means a new "majority to win"! 30 votes - 2 votes = 28 votes. (28/2) +1 = 15. It now takes only 15 votes to win, AND LOOK WHO HAS THEM: SOCIALIST!
AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS HOW ELECTIONS CAN BE STOLEN IN THE FUTURE!
Notice how the Left didn't care about "majority" in the Jungle Primary, where "the most votes" was good enough,
but in the general it's suddenly unfair to not have a majority?
RANKED CHOICE VOTING IS A SCAM
TO MANUFACTURE BLUE WINNERS IN RED STATES